New Series! What It's Really Like...

by - 12:00 PM


So, I've decided to start a little mini series on my blog! I only have a couple of ideas for it but I think this could be something amazing. However, to make this happen I'll need your help! Like I said I have some ideas but I need more. Let me know what you want to know what something truly is like. I don't think that made complete sense. Here are some examples of ideas I have so you can maybe figure out what on earth I'm talking about:

  • What It's Really Like To Be A Retail Manager
  • What It's Really Like Working at Justice, Carter's, in a Call Center, as a Lifeguard
  • What It's Really Like To Have Low Self Worth
  • What It's Really Like To Be Depressed
  • What It's Really Like To Be Overweight in a Skinny World
  • What It's Really Like Living With an Addict
  • What It's Really Like Being On Your Own
Does my series idea make more sense now?? Please let me know what you want to know about! I may be young but I've had many life experiences and I know a lot of people that I can talk to. I want to really dig deep and find answer to your questions, not just give an opinion. Tweet me or comment down below and I'll do my best.



xoxo,
Jenn

You May Also Like

0 comments