Blog Schedule & Series

by - 12:00 PM



I know I just made a post about my new blog series idea but I had another! I also just had an update on when I would hopefully be posting but now I have ideas for what to post what days. Basically I'm going to try my best to post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday each week. As I said in my blog and youtube plans update, I may miss a day here or there but I'm going to try my best. So, here are my ideas...

Monday:
My main idea for Mondays is 'Makeup Mondays. Anything and everything makeup/beauty related. Wether it be a haul, a tutorial, or a review Mondays will be all about makeup and beauty. What types of makeup related posts do you like to see the most? Any brands I should try/review? Tutorial requests?

Wednesday:
I have two ideas for what to post on Wednesdays. The first is my new series, 'What It's Really Like...' (coming in April) and the second is 'What I Ate Wednesday'. Yes, I know that Anna Saccone and her sister Erika do 'What I Ate Wednesday' but I think it's such a fun thing to post about. I'll probably rotate the two every week. So basically if I do a 'What It's Really Like...' this week, then next week it will be 'What I Ate Wednesday', then the following week it would be a 'What's It's Really Like...' and so on. Any good recipes I should try out? What's something  you want to know 'What It's Really Like'?

Friday:
Fashion Friday and Funky Friday. Again, something I'm going to rotate. Fashion Friday is pretty self explanatory but basically I'm going to try and post clothing hauls and reviews as well as OOTD's (Outfit Of The Day). So anything about clothing and accessories will be up on Fridays. As for Funky Fridays, that's just my catch all category. It's for when I want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other categories. What's your favorite clothing store? What's something else you want to see from me that I could share on 'Funky Friday'?

While yes, today is Monday, I'm still going to start this plan now. This Wednesday will probably be a 'What I Ate Wednesday' and then Friday will probably be 'Fashion Friday'. Next week is when I start my new job but I will do my very best to follow through with this plan. I'm really excited about all of this and can't wait to see how you all like it! I appreciate your continued support.


xoxo,
Jenn

You May Also Like

0 comments