Where to get Lime Crime and Jefree Star Cosmetics Discounted?!

by - 5:19 AM



Have you always wanted to try Lime Crime, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Sugar Pill, Manic Panic, and so many more makeup brands but don't want to pay full price? Head on over to http://www.dollskill.com/  They sell authentic makeup and beauty products from these brands and more on their website. When you use the code SHODDYSCULT you get 5% off! Yeah, it's not a lot but when you're buying $20 lippies anything helps! I just placed an order with them so I can vouch that it works. My total was $94 but with the code it reduced it to $85.30 (that's $8.30 off!) Plus if you spend $75 you get free shipping. So go stock up on your favorite products or try something new! Brands like Lime Crime and Jeffree Star don't really ever have sales and if they do it's not much and only around the holidays. The only down fall is that they don't have ever single shade or product but I'm sure you can find at least a few things you've been wanting or needing. Plus by going through Dolls Kill you can find various discount codes throughout the year and don't have to wait for something like Black Friday and Cyber Monday.  I'm not sure how long this code will be active so definitely place your order as soon as possible to ensure you get the discount! I hope you found this helpful and I hope you enjoy your new products at a nice discounted price ;) After some time wearing them I'll do a review too. Also, stay tuned for an unboxing with swatches!

xoxo,
Wren

You May Also Like

0 comments