Lazy Day | What I Ate Wednesday

by - 12:00 PM

Breakfast / Lunch


Today I slept in a bit since I haven't been feeling well so I had a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios around 11:30am. I haven't had cereal in ages because I always forget to buy myself milk, or even just the cereal itself, but I'm at my parents house right now so they have lots of food to eat haha. 



Snack


As I said I haven't been feeling the best so today was just a lazy day of watching things on Netflix. Right now I'm re watching Bones but I heard seasons 1-4 are being taken off April 1st so I'm trying to get through those seasons quick(I'm on the last episode of season 3 right now so hopefully I'll make it in time). As for my snack, it was about 3pm and I was craving something crunchy and salty so I got myself a small bowl of Lays Original potato chips and curled up with my blanket and laptop to binge watch.




Dinner 

Around 6:30pm I decided to make dinner for my parents and me. I went the easy way and made mac-n-cheese and chicken strips. I'm not sure what the brand is of the chicken strips but they're amazing! My mom is the dietary head of a day care facility and she brought some home once, I loved them so she got some from her supplier for me. As for the mac-n-cheese, aside from homemade, it's the best! Any of the Cracker Barrel mac-n-cheese dinners are great, I love the one with havarti, but this is the one my parents had. It's a quick and easy meal, just toss the chicken in the oven for about 15 minutes cook the pasta.

Dessert


Around 8:30pm I decided to have some dessert. I don't usually have dessert but my PMS has me craving things. I went for a bit of vanilla ice cream with milk chocolate chocolate chips and mini marshmallows mixed in. It may seem weird but it is SO good! Not healthy, but very good when your sweet tooth is giving you cravings.


Today was not a very healthy or balanced day, I know, but I'm also an extremely picky eater so most days aren't very balanced or healthy for me. I'm trying new things though. My friend Grace is a Vegan and she's trying to convert me. I've tried some fake meats and some are actually not that terrible. I was born and raised in Wisconsin though so I don't know if I can ever give up my milk and cheese! Hopefully my next What I Ate Wednesday will show my slightly healthier side haha.


xoxo,
Jenn

You May Also Like

0 comments